LOFRANS’ wants to recruit a Logistics Administrator in Monza
• Monitoring ongoing orders.
• Answering client queries, preparing documentation and coordinating logistics for product shipment locally.
• Coordinating logistics for incoming supplies (with customs, courier companies etc) locally and internationally.
• Cooperating with Production Department.
Skills & Experience:
• Higher diploma with financial direction or Logistics.
• At least 2 years experience in similar position.
• Excellent knowledge of English language.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (proficient in Excel) and Internet applications. Desirable knowledge of SAP.
• Organizational skills, excellent communication, flexibility and transmissibility.
Please send your full CV with a photo in English